Rocky Mountains (CO, ID, MT, NV, UT & WY)
||80,000 - 80,000
||90,000 - 90,000
||Maintains loan quality by evaluating loans; identifying risk.
* Evaluates loans by analyzing application and recommendation information; verifying lending authority.
* Verifies collateral by confirming property appraisals.
* Rates loans by identify risk of borrowers' financial assets and income streams.
* Identifies high-risk loans by describing deficiencies; returning loan for reconsideration and reprocessing.
* Provides loan review information by analyzing and summarizing risk data; answering questions.
* Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Supports associates and leads by example according to bank philosophy and culture of outstanding customer service and follow-through on all leads to ensure meeting department and bank goals.
Analyzing information, decision making, statistical analysis, confidentiality, financial skills, financial planning and strategy, financial software, financial diagnosis, research skills, reporting research results, forecasting, strong agricultural and commercial real estate knowledge and experience, proficient in spreadsheet applications.
|Education and Certifications/Licenses:
||University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree, None, None
|Mandatory Minimum Qualifications:
||* Prior Loan Review Experience
* Prior Commercial Lending and/or Credit Analysis Experience
* Prior Regulatory Examination (Lending Safety and Soundness) Experience
* Relative Risk Management Experience
||* 7-10 years experience in the Financial Services (Banking) industry
* Internal Audit experience
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Strong financial analysis and problem solving skills
||Local Travel Only
|Apply On-line for this Job
|You must be registered to apply for jobs on-line. Register now.|
If this job is not an exact match you can tell us the details of your dream job and we can notify you when it is available. But you must be registered to do this. Please click here to register now.