|| UT-Salt Lake City
Rocky Mountains (CO, ID, MT, NV, UT & WY)
||70,000 - 70,000
||100,000 - 100,000
||To work for a leading financial services organization’s in-house tax department. The goal is to create a Salt Lake City tax office which will supplement the Tax department in New York and allow the Firm to utilize the tax talents in the Salt Lake region. Unique opportunity to get in at the ground level.
The individual will work in the Entity Federal Tax Reporting group.
- Prepare federal (U.S.) tax returns for a number of the Firm's domestic and foreign subsidiaries
- Interact with Controllers and other interfacing areas to obtain information required to calculate and properly report taxable income, prepare required statements and disclosures etc.
- Prepare quarterly estimates of taxable income.
- Prepare various calculations required for SFAS 109 and FIN 48 purposes.
- Prepare other calculations used for firmwide tax planning.
|Education and Certifications/Licenses:
||University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree, None, None
|Mandatory Minimum Qualifications:
||Position available in the partnership group of the Asset Management Tax Department principally responsible for tax reporting for all Asset Management partnership products (hedge funds, private equity funds, and exchange funds).
Review of federal, state, local, and foreign tax returns and K-1s and estimates for all products described above
Provide tax technical support and tax planning/structuring to other areas within Asset Management
Respond to investor inquiries
|Apply On-line for this Job
|You must be registered to apply for jobs on-line. Register now.|
If this job is not an exact match you can tell us the details of your dream job and we can notify you when it is available. But you must be registered to do this. Please click here to register now.