Mid-Atlantic (DE, DC, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA & WV)
||100,000 - 100,000
||150,000 - 150,000
Our client is a multi-million dollar asset management firm whose clients include small to mid-sized corporations, foundations, endowments, pension and retirement plans and the like. The individual in the Portfolio Strategist position will provide advanced investment philosophy, analytical process, and specific portfolio construction information to 1) the firm’s wholesalers, 2) the Personal Financial Advisors through whom the firm markets its asset management and investment advisory product, and 3) other members of wholesaler’s distribution channel. It is expected that the Portfolio Strategist will be able to regularly travel nationally as needed for business purposes.
• Act as main liaison between our client’s investment research department and the wholesaler’s broader audience including advisors, end-clients, and other RIA firms utilizing our client’s services.
• Keep regularly updated as to research process and portfolio changes.
• Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, research, marketing, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
• Provide technical expertise to sales reps for ongoing communication and training purposes.
Sales and Service:
• Assist wholesalers with key point-of-sale situations and new business opportunities.
• Support the wholesaler channel with technical expertise in service situations, including but not limited to: Advisor/Client review meetings, conference events/tradeshows, periodic investment conference calls with advisors, and on-site due diligence visits.
• Keep updated on industry trends and provide competitive analysis where appropriate.
|Education and Certifications/Licenses:
||University - Master's Degree, None, None
|Mandatory Minimum Qualifications:
||1) CFA/MBA required; 2) Minimum 5 years investment experience, preferably in a consulting role, 3) Series 6, 63, 65 licensed, 4) Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, IE, and Outlook, 5) Strong problem solving skills and experience working within a fast-paced environment, 6) High level of attention to detail, 7) Ability to work independently with focus on regular deadlines, and 8) Clear command of language skills and their application both verbally and in writing.
||Full suite of benefits - Medical, Dental, Disability, Retirement Savings, etc.
||50 - 75%
|Apply On-line for this Job
|You must be registered to apply for jobs on-line. Register now.|
If this job is not an exact match you can tell us the details of your dream job and we can notify you when it is available. But you must be registered to do this. Please click here to register now.